We are currently recruiting exceptional experienced barristers to join our growing practice.
- High level of academic ability and commitment to producing consistent, high quality work.
- Professional, focused approach to work and a desire to learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to grasp unfamiliar concepts and apply lateral and divergent thinking.
- Self-motivated and high level of initiative.
- Ability to work co-operatively with colleagues in both formal and informal situations.
- We encourage all our barristers to work on a variety of cases in different practice areas, including general commercial litigation, international arbitration and tax disputes.
- We believe that experiencing a diversity of work in this way helps our people to improve their skills as litigators.
- Although your role will of course vary depending on your experience, we do not operate any particular hierarchy internally. We usually operate in small, efficient teams and we strongly believe that our clients’ interests are best served in this way.
Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent academic qualifications from a highly regarded university, in particular a Bachelor of Laws with First Class Honours (or equivalent).
- Trained and qualified as a barrister in the United Kingdom or a Commonwealth country.
- Experience in commercial litigation is essential, preferably involving international elements.
- Some additional experience of arbitration or tax disputes would be helpful.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience.
Competitive and attractive package.