Salary: Negotiable but competitive
Job Location: London
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: DigEa
Please apply with a CV and Covering letter to HR@jha.com clearly explaining why you are interested in our firm, the role on offer and why you believe you are suitable for this role.
Due to high volume of CVs, we can only respond to applicants that have been successfully chosen for interview.
Agencies please be aware that we operate a preferred supplier list (PSL). As we already have a number of contractual suppliers in place, we are unable to consider CVs / speculative applications from organisations outside of the PSL
Joseph Hage Aaronson LLP is an exciting specialist litigation practice based in Holborn, central London. We have built a new model for the provision of litigation services. Our partnership comprises world-renowned practitioners, both barristers and solicitors, from various dispute-resolution backgrounds. Our firm’s barristers and solicitors, with their distinct experiences, work closely as a team from the beginning of every case. Our practice areas are commercial litigation, international arbitration, tax disputes and forensic investigation and we focus on the highest quality, most complex cases.
The post is full-time 5 days a week: Monday (09:00-18.00) in our central London office. The candidate will need to be contactable out of hours in emergencies.
Your main priority as a Digital EA is to perform archiving and filing duties of all digital documents relating to the Partner. You will be supporting the Managing Partner who sends and receives in excess a total of 4000 emails per week and who handles tens of thousands of images. Your daily tasks will include:
- Archiving and filing all digital documents, emails and images
- Ensuring all documents are stored in an organised manner and can be retrieved at immediate notice throughout the working week
- Liaising with current photo archivist and digital archivist to ensure the maintenance of a correct and consistent archiving procedure
Skills and Experience
- Strong academic background with an undergraduate degree of a high 2:1 or a 1st from a top University
- Post graduate qualification is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills and technical knowledge
- Outstanding organisational abilities
- Good EA skills
- Familiarity with and confidence across various different devices and platforms