We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Senior Managing Partner in a timely and professional manner. The post is full-time 5 days a week. Flexibility is fundamental to this role and the successful candidate will need to be contactable out of hours in emergencies.
- Excellent communication skills (via phone, email and in-person) and able to anticipate people’s needs easily.
- Be proactive, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively.
- Liaising with people at all levels within and outside the firm.
- Exercising discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Coordinating complex and ever-changing daily calendars.
- Organising meetings and events.
- Booking and managing appointments.
- Coordinate communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
- Managing extensive and complex travel on a global scale.
- Organising accommodation.
- Researching various topics to assist Partners with background reading.
- Researching a broad range of subjects and summarising information to create succinct reports.
- Other tasks and errands as required.
- Support with personal and lifestyle management.
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of 5+ years’ previous experience as a Personal Assistant is essential.
- An excellent standard of written and spoken English is essential to this role.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledge of online calendars and office equipment.
- Excellent organisation skills and an ability to think proactively and prioritise work.
- The ideal candidate will be exceptionally bright, hard-working and should have a degree (First Class equivalent or a high 2.1 from a top University).
Competitive and attractive package.