Information Security Specialist
The Information Security Specialist will have a key role at the firm, and for some of the firm’s clients, participating in Information Security improvement decisions, monitoring and reporting; and working as part of the Technology Team. The skillset of those talented IT Professionals is in cybersecurity, infrastructure, development and service delivery. The Information Security Specialist will report to the CTO and have a dotted line to the Managing Partner.
- Resilient, focused and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Follow all the recent technology advancements in Information Security.
- Monitoring and reporting.
- Working as part of the team to maintain and to improve cybersecurity, infrastructure, development and service delivery.
- Participating in Information Security improvement decisions.
- Implementing additional cybersecurity measures and systems.
Qualifications & Experience
- Information Technology certifications on Security from EC-Council such as CEH, ECSA, CNDA, etc.
- Good academic record, a Bachelor of Science Degree would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience and outstanding expertise in the following areas:
– Network, Host, Application, Data, Operational Security and Compliance.
– Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems.
– UTM and URL Filtering, Malware Protection.
– Encryption for Data at Rest and Data in Motion.
– VLANs, NAT, VPN, Remote Access, Virtualization, and Cloud Concepts.
– Wireless Security.
– Mobile Security.
- Ethical Hacking concepts such as System Hacking, Sniffing, Session Hijacking, Reconnaissance, Footprinting, Scanning Networks, Honeypots, Malware Threats, Enumeration, Cryptography, Buffer Overflow, Denial of Service, Hacking Wireless Networks, SQL Injection, Penetration Testing.
- Experience with VMware, Citrix, MS Exchange, Windows, Linux, Mac and Cisco in general strongly preferred.
Competitive and attractive package.