Salary: Depending on experience and the candidate’s history, the salary on offer is negotiable.
Job Location: London
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: LitPara
Please apply with a CV and Covering letter to HR@jha.com clearly explaining why you are interested in our firm, the role on offer and why you believe you are suitable for this role.
Due to high volume of CVs, we can only respond to applicants that have been successfully chosen for interview.
Agencies please be aware that we operate a preferred supplier list (PSL). As we already have a number of contractual suppliers in place, we are unable to consider CVs / speculative applications from organisations outside of the PSL
Joseph Hage Aaronson LLP is an exciting specialist litigation practice based in Holborn, central London. We are the only law firm to have a Band 1 ranking in Chambers and Partners for contentious tax and have built a new model for the provision of litigation services. Our partnership comprises world-renowned practitioners, both barristers and solicitors, from various dispute-resolution backgrounds. Our firm’s barristers and solicitors, with their distinct experiences, work closely as a team from the beginning of every case. We, therefore, combine the best qualities of a chambers with those of a traditional law firm. Our practice areas are commercial litigation, international arbitration, tax disputes and forensic investigation and we focus on the highest quality, most complex cases.
Our sole focus is on achieving the best outcomes for our clients in their most demanding, complex, and important cases. We strive to be the UK’s leading law firm in each of our practice areas. See more at: http://uk.jha.com/about-us.
The post is full-time 5 days a week: Monday to Friday (09:00-18.00).
Experienced litigation paralegal required to support a team of commercial litigators on a variety of litigation and arbitration matters.
Duties will include:
- Photocopying, collation and pagination of briefs and court documents
- Legal research and authorities bundles
- Preparation of hearing bundles
- Assisting with paper and electronic disclosure.
Skills and Experience
- At least two years’ experience as a paralegal in a litigation practice
- A strong academic record, preferably a first class undergraduate degree from a top-tier university
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active with a hands-on attitude.