Paralegal (Greek Speaking)
Salary: Depending on experience and the candidate’s history, the salary on offer is negotiable.
Job Location: London
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: PARAG
Please apply with a CV and Covering letter to HR@jha.com clearly explaining why you are interested in our firm, the role on offer and why you believe you are suitable for this role.
Due to high volume of CVs, we can only respond to applicants that have been successfully chosen for interview.
Agencies please be aware that we operate a preferred supplier list (PSL). As we already have a number of contractual suppliers in place, we are unable to consider CVs / speculative applications from organisations outside of the PSL
Joseph Hage Aaronson LLP is an exciting specialist litigation practice based in Holborn, central London. We have built a new model for the provision of litigation services. Our partnership comprises world-renowned practitioners, both barristers and solicitors, from various dispute-resolution backgrounds. Our firm’s barristers and solicitors, with their distinct experiences, work closely as a team from the beginning of every case. We therefore combine the best qualities of a chambers with those of a traditional law firm. Our practice areas are commercial litigation, international arbitration, tax disputes and forensic investigation and we focus on the highest quality, most complex cases.
Our sole focus is achieving the best outcomes for our clients in their most demanding, complex, and important cases. We strive to be the UK’s leading law firm in each of our practice areas. See more at: http://uk.jha.com/about-us
The post is full-time 5 days a week.
Experienced Greek speaking paralegal required to support a team of litigators on a variety of litigation and arbitration matters.
Duties will include:
- Research on minor and major points of law and procedure
- Completing court documents
- Carrying out key exercises in relation to the crucial stages of the Civil Litigation process e.g. disclosure, proofreading documents, preparing trial bundles, filing documents/forms at court, serving documents, etc.
- Analysing legal documents pursuant to drafting further legal documents; and
- Drafting Emails/Letters to the clients, the other side and to the court.
- Photocopying, collation and pagination of briefs and court documents
Skills and Experience
- At least two years’ experience as a paralegal in a litigation practice
- Fluent in Greek
- A strong academic record, preferably a first class undergraduate degree from a top-tier university
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active with a hands-on attitude.