We are looking for an experienced and ambitious paralegal to join our ever-growing disputes practice, supporting a variety of litigation and arbitration matters.
Working closely with our contentious tax team and in-house barristers, solicitors and paralegals to bring together the best qualities of the bar with those of a law firm, enabling us to deliver a cohesive approach to advising and representing our clients throughout all stages of a dispute. The level of responsibility and exposure to high-level work for Paralegals is unusually high at JHA.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Professional, focused approach to work and a desire to learn.
- Ability to organise high volume of work efficiently.
- Excellent collaborative skills and ability to work on own initiative.
- Photocopying, collation and pagination of briefs and court documents.
- Preparing and transporting hearing bundles for court.
- Liaising with barrister’s clerks.
- Assisting with archiving or retrieving paper and electronic disclosure.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least two years’ experience as a paralegal in a litigation practice.
- A strong academic record from a top-tier university.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Pro-active with a hands-on attitude, with an enthusiasm for getting involved with a wide breadth of duties.
- Excellent communication skills.
Competitive and attractive package.