Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Job Location: London
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: PA
Please apply with a CV and Covering letter to HR@jha.com clearly explaining why you are interested in our firm, the role on offer and why you believe you are suitable for this role.
Due to high volume of CVs, we can only respond to applicants that have been successfully chosen for interview.
Agencies please be aware that we operate a preferred supplier list (PSL). As we already have a number of contractual suppliers in place, we are unable to consider CVs / speculative applications from organisations outside of the PSL
Joseph Hage Aaronson LLP is an exciting specialist litigation practice based in Holborn, central London. We have built a new model for the provision of litigation services. Our partnership comprises world-renowned practitioners, both barristers and solicitors, from various dispute-resolution backgrounds. Our firm’s barristers and solicitors, with their distinct experiences, work closely as a team from the beginning of every case. Our practice areas are commercial litigation, international arbitration, tax disputes and forensic investigation and we focus on the highest quality, most complex cases.
The post is full-time 5 days a week. Flexibility is fundamental to this role and the successful candidate will need to be contactable out of hours in emergencies.
- An excellent standard of written and spoken English is absolutely essential to this role
- Previous experience as a personal assistant is essential
- This role will also require you to carry out research into a broad range of subjects and provide personal assistant support to head of operations and senior managing Partner
- Flexibility is fundamental to this role
- You will need to be a good communicator and able to anticipate people’s needs easily
- You must act discretely at all times
- Organising meetings
- General office support
- Personal Assistant duties such as booking and managing appointments
- Organising accommodation
- Researching various topics to assist partners with background reading
- Summarising information to create succinct reports
- Other tasks and errands as required
- The right person will ideally be exceptionally bright, hard-working and should have a very good degree (First Class equivalent or a high 2.1 from a top University).
- A post-graduate degree would also be very favourable. We are interested in hearing from applicants who have a second language such as German, Russian, Chinese or a good knowledge of new technologies and the Internet as you may be required to use such skills in this role. This, however, is not essential.