Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Job Location: London
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: RECEP
Please apply with a CV and Covering letter to HR@jha.com clearly explaining why you are interested in our firm, the role on offer and why you believe you are suitable for this role.
Due to high volume of CVs, we can only respond to applicants that have been successfully chosen for interview.
Agencies please be aware that we operate a preferred supplier list (PSL). As we already have a number of contractual suppliers in place, we are unable to consider CVs / speculative applications from organisations outside of the PSL
Full-time & permanent Front of House in City Law Firm
Joseph Hage Aaronson LLP is an exciting, niche litigation practice based in central London. With founding partners joining from across some of the best commercial litigation firms and chambers in the city, the firm focuses on the highest quality, most complex commercial and international arbitration cases for major corporate and financial institutions.
The post is full-time 5 days a week in our central London office.
- Competent in taking phone calls, messages, and assisting with general office administration and have an excellent telephone manner.
- The right person will be bright, extremely hard working and conscientious.
- An excellent standard of written and spoken English is absolutely essential to this role.
- Exceptionally organised with the ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines.
- Be a good verbal and written communicator
- May need to attend to the senior Managing Partner/Head of Operation’s needs easily.
- Good interpersonal skills and in particular enjoy contact with others whilst displaying tact, patience and understanding.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced corporate office environment.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently and maintain a positive outlook even when placed under pressure.
- Flexibility is key for this role:
- It is expected that, in accordance with business needs, the successful candidate will provide support to other admin staff in the department or across the firm by picking up work or covering at times when their work load is light or at times of urgency.
- Must keep firm matters confidential and act with discretion at all times.
- Good IT skills, especially in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- You will be assisting on the front-of-house reception desk.
- Typical daily duties will include: greeting clients, booking and setting up meeting rooms, diary management, reception inbox management, screening phone calls and taking detailed messages and providing general office administration support to the rest of the firm.
- This role will also expect you to assist in hospitality and preparation of refreshments/lunches required for our meetings.
- This role may also require you to carry out research into a broad range of subjects and provide support to the senior Managing Partner and Head of Operations as well as additional PA duties.
- Strong A Levels or equivalent.
- A good undergraduate degree is preferable.
- Front of House/Reception experience is preferable.