Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Job Location: London
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: RECASS
Please apply with a CV and Covering letter to HR@jha.com clearly explaining why you are interested in our firm, the role on offer and why you believe you are suitable for this role.
Due to high volume of CVs, we can only respond to applicants that have been successfully chosen for interview.
Agencies please be aware that we operate a preferred supplier list (PSL). As we already have a number of contractual suppliers in place, we are unable to consider CVs / speculative applications from organisations outside of the PSL
Joseph Hage Aaronson LLP is an exciting specialist litigation practice based in Holborn, central London. We have built a new model for the provision of litigation services. Our partnership comprises world-renowned practitioners, both barristers and solicitors, from various dispute-resolution backgrounds. Our firm’s barristers and solicitors, with their distinct experiences, work closely as a team from the beginning of every case. We therefore combine the best qualities of a chambers with those of a traditional law firm. Our practice areas are commercial litigation, international arbitration, tax disputes and forensic investigation and we focus on the highest quality, most complex cases.
Our sole focus is achieving the best outcomes for our clients in their most demanding, complex, and important cases. We strive to be the UK’s leading law firm in each of our practice areas. See more at: http://uk.jha.com/about-us
The post is permanent and full-time from Monday – Friday, from 9am – 6pm in our central London office.
The Recruitment Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Recruitment Manager on the full recruitment lifecycle.
This position would suit someone with demonstrable recruitment experience, as well as strong administrative skills and the ability to handle a high-volume workload, in an extremely fast-paced environment.
Key duties will include:
- Supporting the end to end recruitment process for all relevant Practice Areas, ensuring an efficient service is delivered;
- Working closely with the Recruitment Manager to coordinate a high volume of activity, including both direct and indirect sourcing methods;
- Pioneering direct recruitment by searching for candidates on job sites and internal database as well as supporting the Recruitment Manager through the use of market mapping and headhunting;
- Screening applications and making recommendations to the business
- Administering the interview scheduling
- Assist in the administration of the offer process
- Maintaining the Applicant Tracking System (“ATS”) to ensure we capture all data accurately
- Work with the Marketing Team to advertise our vacancies across multiple channels
- Supporting on a number of resourcing projects.
Key Skills and Experience:
- The right person will be exceptionally bright, hard-working and should have a very good degree (First Class equivalent or a high 2.1 from a top UK University).
- A solid understanding of the recruitment lifecycle
- Demonstrable evidence of meticulous attention to detail
- Proven organisational and administrative skills and the ability to manage a variety of tasks
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressures
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office