Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Job Location: London
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: REASS
Please apply with a CV and Covering letter to HR@jha.com clearly explaining why you are interested in our firm, the role on offer and why you believe you are suitable for this role.
Due to high volume of CVs, we can only respond to applicants that have been successfully chosen for interview.
Agencies please be aware that we operate a preferred supplier list (PSL). As we already have a number of contractual suppliers in place, we are unable to consider CVs / speculative applications from organisations outside of the PSL
Joseph Hage Aaronson LLP is an exciting specialist litigation practice based in Holborn, central London. We have built a new model for the provision of litigation services. Our partnership comprises world-renowned practitioners, both barristers and solicitors, from various dispute-resolution backgrounds. Our firm’s barristers and solicitors, with their distinct experiences, work closely as a team from the beginning of every case. Our practice areas are commercial litigation, international arbitration, tax disputes and forensic investigation and we focus on the highest quality, most complex cases.
The post is full-time 5 days a week: Monday – Friday, from 9am – 6pm. Flexibility is fundamental to this role and the successful candidate will need to be contactable out of hours in emergencies.
- An excellent standard of written and spoken English is absolutely essential to this role
- This role will also require you to carry out research into a broad range of subjects to support the head of operations and senior managing Partner
- You will summarising information to create succinct reports
- Flexibility is fundamental to this role
- You will need to be a good communicator and able to anticipate people’s needs easily
- You must act discretely at all times
- The right person will be exceptionally bright, hard-working and should have a very good degree (First Class equivalent from a top University).
- A post-graduate degree would also be very favourable.