Senior European-Qualified Lawyer
Business Area: Fee Earner
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: London (Holborn)
Ref No: 95
We are looking for an experienced senior European-qualified lawyer to join our ever-growing disputes practice.
We would consider both full-time or part-time candidates.
- High level of academic ability and committed to producing consistent, accurate and quality work.
- Excellent organisation skills and proven ability to prioritise and manage workflows.
- Professional, focused approach to work and a desire to learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to grasp unfamiliar concepts and apply lateral and divergent thinking.
- Self-motivated and high level of initiative.
- Ability to work co-operatively with colleagues.
- A proven ability to work with numbers and in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Supporting a variety of complex and unique contentious cases across tax disputes, commercial litigation and arbitration.
- Carrying out academic research.
- Representing clients in European Court of Justice proceedings.
Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent academic qualifications from a highly regarded university, in particular a Bachelor of Laws with First Class Honours (or equivalent).
- Trained and qualified as a solicitor of an EU member state with a minimum of 12 years PQE ideally.
- Must have the right to practice European law – previous attendance of proceedings in the EU Court would be highly desirable.
- A keen interest in tax is essential, prior experience or knowledge of tax would also be advantageous.
Competitive and attractive package.Apply Now