Business Area: Data
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: London (Holborn)
Ref No: 74
Joseph Hage Aaronson LLP is a specialist law firm based in central London which focuses on high quality tax litigation and complex commercial and international arbitration for major corporate and financial institutions.
In addition to our Legal practice, we have a bespoke Data Science team who collect and analyse substantial data, allowing us to advise clients and partners in specific matters. The team sits separately to the law firm in our Holborn office.
The Data Administrator position is a rare entry-level opportunity to join a friendly, passionate and hard-working team. This would suit a bright and eager individual who is interested in contributing to the niche, expanding field of analytics.
Full training will be provided, and no prior knowledge of law is required.
- Facilitating the development, maintenance and expansion of our substantial database
- Reviewing various sources (for example, online articles, videos, or in person) and entering relevant data accurately and efficiently
- Cross-referencing across multiple information sources to verify the data
- Collaborating with others in the administrative team and carrying out other administrative tasks
- Based on your skills and performance, there will also be scope for progression and engagement with more complex research related tasks.
Qualifications & Experience
- Eligible to work in the UK and available to start at short notice.
- Good academics are advantageous but not a pre-requisite.
- Comfortable with administrative duties and data entry.
- High level of discretion and meticulous attention to detail.
Please Note: Each applicant will automatically be sent two online tests via email – please only apply for this role if you are happy to complete these tests as the first stage of our recruitment process. Following these results, we will contact successful candidates to arrange further interviews. Due to volume of applications, unfortunately we will not be able to respond on an individual basis.Apply Now