Business Area: Data
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: London (Holborn)
Ref No: 71
Our team is delivering cutting-edge Big Data, Machine and Deep Learning solutions to solve challenges and drive value across Professional Services, Alternative Asset Investment, and Social Media. We turn signals, text, images and human intelligence into always-on products for lead generation, asset valuation & investment, image recognition, and market & media intelligence.
We are looking to add a Data Scientist to our already extremely strong team of 20+ data scientists, engineers and analysts to take ownership of projects – from gathering and processing data, training models, to deploying solutions onto our cloud platform. You will be passionate about leveraging Data Science to solve real-world challenges, building user-centric products, and learning about SOTA techniques along the way.
This is a hands-on role and the ideal candidate brings expertise and experience with Machine and Deep Learning, along with commercial acumen and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment. We are often working with the latest research in NLP and Computer Vision and offer plenty of learning opportunities with the team attending top academic conferences like NeurlPS, ICML, CVPR and ACL.
- Taking ownership of end-to-end projects (design, development, deployment)
- Using your Machine Learning expertise and experience to build products
- Leveraging Deep Learning to build NLP and Computer Vision models
- Collaborating with data and software engineers to build scaled and resilient products
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest research and SOTA techniques
- MSc or PhD in a quantitative field
- 2-4 years of experience in:
- Python, R, and SQL
- Machine/Deep Learning, particularly in NLP or Computer Vision
- Working with Linux, GitHub and Cloud
- Very strong mathematical, research and academic background
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Proven track-record of delivering tangible results
- Appreciation for Data and Software Engineering principles