Business Area: Fee Earner
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: London (Holborn)
Ref No: 68
We are looking for outstanding Commercial Litigators, at all levels, to join our ever-growing firm.
- High level of academic ability and committed to producing consistent, accurate and quality work.
- Excellent organisation skills and proven ability to prioritise and manage workflows.
- Professional, focused approach to work and a desire to learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to grasp unfamiliar concepts and apply lateral and divergent thinking.
- Self-motivated and high level of initiative.
- Ability to work co-operatively with colleagues.
- A proven ability to work with numbers and in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- Co-ordinate a team of associates and paralegals working closely with our partners to prepare High Court cases for trial. The cases include applications for Judicial Review.
- Day to day management of a litigation case load, undertaking legal research and drafting notes and opinions, interviewing witnesses and preparing evidence, preparing applications.
Qualifications & Experience
- Good up-to-date knowledge of High Court practice.
- Excellent academic qualifications from a highly regarded university, in particular a Bachelor of Laws with First Class Honours (or equivalent).
- Trained and qualified as a solicitor or barrister in the United Kingdom or a Commonwealth country.
- At least 2 years’ Call or Post Qualification Experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Competitive and attractive package.Apply Now