Tax Disputes Lawyer
Business Area: Fee Earner
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: London (Holborn)
- Advising clients on tax disputes and investigations – including corporation tax, stamp taxes, VAT, employment tax, income tax and NICs
- Co-ordinate a team of associates and paralegals, working closely with our partners to prepare court cases for trial.
- Day to day management of a litigation case load, undertaking legal research and drafting notes and opinions, interviewing witnesses and preparing evidence, preparing applications.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong academic qualifications from a highly regarded university, ideally with a First Class degree (or equivalent).
- Trained and qualified as a solicitor in the United Kingdom, ideally at least 10 years’ PQE.
- Experience in tax litigation is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organisation skills, and attention to detail.
- Desire to be part of a forward-thinking, fast-paced and dynamic firm.
- Proactive with a hands-on attitude and an enthusiasm for engaging in a wide breadth of duties.